What is the Keizer Chamber of Commerce and why should you join?
The Keizer Chamber of Commerce is a business advocacy organization that provides effective leadership to enhance the vitality, livability, and economic development of our community and your business.
- Membership benefits include:
- Keizer events, promotions and discount advertising
- Free publicity of your business news in the monthly Chamber newsletter
- Membership mailing list
- Visitor Center referrals
- Business Brochure & business card display at the Visitors Center (based on Membership Level)
- Chamber website listing & referrals
- Three listings in the Keizer Directory (18,000 printed annually and sent to every household, business and Chamber member in Keizer)
- Monthly Networking Events such as Greeters, Luncheons & New Member Greeters & KNOW Keizer’s Network of Women group
- Business voice in Government and Education
Along with your membership, you will be recognized as a new Chamber member for three months at all Chamber events. You are listed on the newsletter as a new member and recognized at luncheons and greeters networking meetings. There are monthly New Member Greeters designed to spotlight our newest members & introduce their business to the larger community through Chamber board members, Ambassadors and other members. You can schedule a Ribbon Cutting ceremony to help welcome your business to the Chamber, which will be printed in the newsletter and is sometimes picked up by the local papers.
With your website listing you will get a user name and password which allows you to log on to the Chamber website, and customize your information to your liking. You can add hours of operation, directions to your location, also key words that will help guide website visitors to your business.
In the newsletter, you can advertise at no charge. Simply email your 100-200 word member news, paragraph or blurb to us and we will print it in the newsletter for you. You can also take advantage of a newsletter insert. You provide the inserts; we mail them out in the newsletter at a charge of $75. The newsletter goes out to 500 members & community representatives.
You will have the opportunity to host a New Member Greeters at your location, bringing 50 plus members in your door to network and do business. You can also participate in many different avenues such as the Ambassador program which puts you in front of at least 100 business professionals on a monthly basis, serving on a planning committee, board, mentoring youth or volunteering at an event.
The Keizer Chamber of Commerce is here to help promote your business. Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity today!
Looking for more information Contact Stephan Wurzburg at 503-393-9111 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.