Join us for the annual KeizerFEST Parade. Each year dozens of floats, teams and marching bands gather in northern Keizer with their best outfits, themed trailers, vehicles and march or stroll down River Road. To tie in with the official iris of this years’ festival, the “Stairway to Heaven” Iris fun and colorful like our Dancin’ in the Streets theme. We are celebrating cultural traditions and bringing us all back to our childhood! Come help us celebrate this wonderful community!
The theme for the 2020 parade is “Dancin’ in the Street”. Each year the theme is presented from the selected Iris. The 2020 Iris is named: “Stairway to Heaven”.
NOTE: All Parade Floats MUST include Irises in the decor. Please contact Schreiners Iris Gardens to secure your Irises, $8/dz. Contact Schreiners Iris Gardens at (503)393-3232 to place your order. They are located at 3625 Quniaby Rd NE, Keizer, OR 97303
Showcase your trinkets and art or promote your business to the crowds as families walk through to enjoy a day at the KeizerFEST.
Save the Dates – May 14-17th 2020
- Mayor’s Prayer Breakfast – May 7th at 7:30am
- Kick Off Party – May 9th at 5:30pm
- Golf Tournament – May 13th – REGISTRATION COMING SOON
- Exhibitor/Vendor Spaces – May 14-17
- Sponsor Appreciation Luncheon – May 16 at 11:30am
- Family Night – May 16 at 5pm
- Willamette Valley Greeters – May 15 at 8:30am
- KeizerFEST 3K Run/Walk – May 16 approx 9:15am
- KeizerFEST 5K Run/Walk – May 16 approx 9:15am
- Mayor’s Pet Parade – May 16 9:45 am
- KeizerFEST Parade – May 16 begins at 10:30am
- Teen Music Showcase – May 16 begins at 4PM
- La Familia Day –