To tie in with the official Iris of this years’ festival, the “Lovely Seniorita” Iris, the theme is “Flowers, Family & Fun” which ties in our lovely Iris and connects the values of latin heritage Family and our community festival Fun! Come help us celebrate this wonderful community!
NOTE: All Parade Floats MUST include Irises in the decor. Please contact Schreiners Iris Gardens to secure your Irises. They will donate the first 12 dozen per float entry. $7.50/per dozen after that. Contact Schreiners Iris Gardens at (503)393-3232. They are located at 3625 Quniaby Rd NE, Keizer, OR 97303
Showcase your trinkets and art or promote your business to the crowds as families walk through to enjoy a day at the Keizer Iris Festival.
Learn more about this year’s Poker Run hosted by Willamette Valley Victory Riders. Register and ride starting at 10:00am Saturday May 18th at Cycle Country 4764 Portland Rd NE Salem, OR. Finish at the Big Tent with drawings, food, beverages, and live music. Free admission to the Big Tent for ride participants.
Save the Dates – May 16-19th 2019
- Mayor’s Prayer Breakfast – May 2nd at 7:30am
- Kick Off Party – May 11th at 5:30pm
- Exhibitor/Vendor Spaces – May 16-19
- Sponsor Appreciation Luncheon – May 16 at 11:30am
- Family Night – May 16 at 4pm
- Willamette Valley Greeters – May 17 at 8:30am
- Golf Tournament – May 17th 1:00pm shotgun start – REGISTER NOW
- KeizerFEST Certified Half Marathon – May 18 approx 8am
- KeizerFEST Certified 10K Run – May 18 approx 8:15am
- Classic Car Show May 18th 9am
- Motorcylce Poker Run – Willamette Valley Victory Riders May 18th – Registration on site at 10am
- KeizerFEST 3K Run/Walk – May 18 approx 9:15am
- KeizerFEST 5K Run/Walk – May 18 approx 9:15am
- Mayor’s Pet Parade – May 18 10:00 am
- KeizerFEST Parade – May 18 begins at 10:30am
- Crown the Hound – May 18 Raffle Drawings and Shows begin at 1:30
- Teen Music Showcase – May 19 begins at 10am
- La Familia Day – featuring bands: Los Alvarado’s Jr, Los Tinex and Romance