To tie in with the official Iris of this years’ festival, the “Lovely Seniorita” Iris, the theme is “Flowers, Family & Fun” which ties in our lovely Iris and connects the values of latin heritage Family and our community festival Fun! Come help us celebrate this wonderful community!
Showcase your trinkets and art or promote your business to the crowds as families walk through to enjoy a day at the Keizer Iris Festival.
Learn more about this year’s Poker Run hosted by Willamette Valley Victory Riders. Register and ride starting at 10:00am Saturday May 18th at Cycle Country 4764 Portland Rd NE Salem, OR. Finish at the Big Tent with drawings, food, beverages, and live music. Free admission to the Big Tent for ride participants.
Save the Dates – May 16-19th 2019
- Mayor’s Prayer Breakfast – May 2nd at 7:30 am
- Willamette Valley Greeters – May 17th at 8:30am
- Golf Tournament – May 18th at 1:00 pm
- Keizer Iris 3K Run/Walk – May 18
- Keizer Iris 5K Run/Walk – May 18
- Keizer Iris Certified 10K Run – May 18
- Keizer Iris Certified Half Marathon – May 18
- Iris Festival Parade – May 18 begins at 10:30 am
- Poker Run – Willamette Valley Victory Riders May 18th 10am
- Crown the Hound – May 18 Raffle Drawings and Shows begin at 1:30
- Mayor’s Pet Parade – May 18 10:00 am
- Exhibitor/Vendor Space