About Your Chamber
Keizer Chamber provides a variety of services to the community and businesses including the scheduling and coordination of a number of events and services including:
- Monthly K.N.O.W. (Keizer Network of Women) Luncheons
- Weekly Greeters – for information sharing
- Exclusive Member-Only Benefits
- KeizerFEST – founded in 1980
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Holiday Lights Parade
- Annual Keizer Directory
- Annual Run Events – KeizerFEST Fun Run; Turkey Dash; and Jingle Dash Fun Run
In addition, we provide direct services to businesses that include advocating for and representing our members with government agencies; communications in the form of monthly and weekly newsletters, website management, regular monthly meetings as well as special electronic broadcasts; and group benefits such as coordinating of members’ services for special rates and discounts.
The Keizer Chamber of Commerce is supported by two full time staff and overseen by a Board of Directors, made up of 13 current and active members of the chamber. The Board of Directors are voted in annually through votes of the current membership to serve a variety of terms based on their position.